I just returned home from not only my first major Perfectly Posh incentive trip (meaning an all expenses paid vacation!) but also from my first trip to the Carribean!
By supporting my amazing Posh team and thanks to my wonderfully supportive clients and customers, I earned five full days (plus two days of round trip airfare) to the Paradisus Palma Real all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The weather was a balmy 80 degrees, the sun was shining, and the coconuts were delicious!
We didn’t have any official Posh business trainings while we were there; this trip was all about relaxation. It was really great to see old friends and meet new ones who live across the country.
Before I post some photos from the trip, let me say this: As of 2017 (including the five month incentive period when numbers were calculated to earn this trip), Posh had overhauled the way they calculate what it takes to earn an incentive trip. THEY MADE IT SIMPLER, MORE ACCESSIBLE AND MORE INCLUSIVE. It used to be that only the top sixty Perfectly Posh consultants (using a complicated formula) who beat out all other consultants could go on the trips. Now an unlimited number of consultants can earn the trips, and your only competition is yourself! Even though it still takes effort to earn a trip with this new system, it’s so much better when everyone has a chance to go and somebody going doesn’t mean that somebody else missed out on their chance.
If you have ANY questions about my trip to the Dominican Republic, my Perfectly Posh team, the company in general or anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask! You can find all of my contact info at feetishspa.com. I don’t know where we’re going next, but if it’s going to be anything like spending time with my team last week, I know you’ll want to be there with us too.
I’ve been a Posh consultant for two years and four months now, and I’ve been a Silver Premier for one year and three months of that time. 2017 was a year of building, rebuilding, troubleshooting, and breaking through a plateau that had vexed me for most of the year. 2017’s lesson? Leadership is not for the faint of heart.
With 2018 now in its infancy, the promise of new opportunities both inside and outside of myself have motivated me to make some Perfectly Posh resolutions:
- Read more, learn more. I’ve been devouring books and audiobooks on network marketing and leadership. Some of my top picks are Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins (she’s a top earner with Rodan + Fields skin care), Rejection Proof by Jia Jiang (this book beats the fear out of you while making you laugh), and Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey (sound leadership advice from your judgey uncle). There are also lots of useful videos on YouTube from these authors.
- Focus on what I enjoy. I’m a cash & carry sales at my skin care office kind of girl. I like my displays, I like my ambiance, I like having private conversations with my clients and customers about Posh products that might make life a little better for them. I’m self-employed because I need to make the decisions and I don’t want anyone in my way! In 2017 I tried to do the large vendor show thing. I met some cool people, but goddess have mercy, it was not my bag. Maybe I’ll get into it more in a future post, but small events, online orders and one-on-one sales are the ways and means that speak to me.
- Curate my collection, tighten up my brand. We don’t have to carry every. single. product. We don’t even have to like every single product! Taking up valuable shelf or storage space with merch you’re not passionate about is inefficient at best. At my office I’m primarily a foot care and skin care technician; I don’t have to replicate the entire Whole Foods personal care department in my tiny office. Too much product can be overwhelming, distracting, and can look cluttered and unprofessional.
- Invest my time in duplicability. Making instructional videos and uploading them to YouTube so they’re there to revisit as needed. Uploading files to our team Facebook group so we can find them again with minimal effort. Writing blog posts like this one! Time is our most valuable resource, and I’m learning how to work with that fact.
I’m excited about the new products Perfectly Posh is coming out with this year (gimme that new Defiant skin care line!) and I couldn’t be prouder of my team. 2018 is our year to grow, evolve, and love on ourselves like never before.
Want more? Here you go.
I made a video to tell you what you get when you join Perfectly Posh, and what makes our Perfectly Posh team unique! There are lots of awesome Perfectly Posh teams out there; here’s a little info about the Poshophiliacs so you can determine if we seem like a good fit for you!
As always, please feel free to ask us anything. If you’re looking for more information about joining Perfectly Posh click here. ❤
Join Perfectly Posh this month (November 2017) and you’ll have lots of opportunities to earn lots of free stuff:
- Your kit is just $99, and that includes over $150 worth of full size Perfectly Posh products, plus a bunch of samples, sales tools and a FREE website.
- When you hit $250 in PV (personal volume, AKA retail sales or personal purchases made through your free website) within your first 15 days of joining, you’ll earn $110 in Perks, redeemable for free full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- When you hit $500 in PV and sponsor one new team member (even if they’re a kitnapper, meaning they just want the kit and they don’t plan on selling Perfectly Posh) by your 30th day as a consultant, you’ll earn $330 total in Perks, redeemable for free full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- With each purchase YOU make through your own website, and anytime someone else uses YOUR personalized link to shop (mine is poshgoth.po.sh, but you would choose your own) you earn Perks you can redeem for full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- When you sponsor a new team member in November, you’ll earn a FREE exclusive item to sell, keep, use or give away! You’ll earn one for every new teammate you sponsor! This month’s sponsor exclusive is a shimmery rose-scented bath liqueur called “Poppin’ Bottles”.
- Our team gives away prizes every month in our Poshophiliacs team Facebook group. There’s always a mix of no PV neccessary giveaways and giveaways for those who are actively working their Perfectly Posh businesses. Prizes have included limited edition items, sample bundles, fun sales tools, full size Perfectly Posh products, and even mega bundles worth $75 that include FIZI bath bombs! (In fact, if you join our Perfectly Posh team this month and you sponsor three new team members by the end of November, you’ll earn a $75 bundle for yourself!)
Please ask us anything! Entrepreneurs and kitnappers welcome! Sell Perfectly Posh to your people for holiday gifting, or enjoy your personal discount this holiday season. Either way, team Poshophiliacs would LOVE to have you join us!
Andrea Lipomi is a Silver Premier with Perfectly Posh who really loves free stuff.
There are plenty of helpful, supportive Perfectly Posh teams out there, so why should you become a Poshophiliac?
- Our team is currently made up of over 250 fabulous members from all professions and walks of life. Want to ask an esthetician a skin care question? Want to tap into the knowledge of entrepreneurs, spa owners, salon owners, massage therapists, nail techs, cosmetologists, makeup artists, nurses, chiropractors, educators, work-at-home moms, fitness experts, science experts, marketers, salespeople, social media mavens and more? Poshophiliacs have got you covered.
- Our private Poshophiliacs Facebook group offers constant up-to-date information and inspiration. I’ve belonged to many direct sales teams over the years that lacked this extremely helpful feature, so I really appreciate this rare gift our team has at our disposal. No question is too silly and we’re all here to help.
- A supportive upline. My sponsor is amazing. So is her sponsor. Again, surprisingly rare and extremely important when you could use some guidance while navigating more advanced business issues.
- GIVEAWAYS! I give away a bunch of prizes in our team Facebook group every single month. You qualify to play even if you haven’t made a sale in your entire Posh life!
- TRADES! Our team has a stellar record for facilitating product trades within our team. Need a retired item or a rarity? Odds are good someone on our team can hook you up!
- FREE MASSAGE THERAPY CONTINUING EDUCATION! I’m an NCBTMB Approved Provider, which doesn’t mean much to you unless you’re a massage therapist in a state that requires NCBTMB approved continuing education for license renewal (which happens to be many states currently.) If you’re on my team (as in you joined with me or someone in my downline) and your account is active, I’ll supply you with complimentary NCBTMB approved massage therapy continuing education hours in addition to providing all of the other resources listed here, because I’m committed to supporting, training and educating our team.
- FREE BLOG! By joining forces on poshophiliacs.com it takes the pressure off of running your own blog as a solo project, and you can link to your own Posh website on each post.
- FREE CONSULTANT DIRECTORY! Did you notice the landing page on poshophiliacs.com is a multi-state Perfectly Posh consultant directory? Every Poshophiliac has the option to be listed there, giving you more exposure to ol’ Google.
- FREE POSH SAMPLES! Your team will hook you up with product testers and samples so you can run your business without feeling like you have to buy every product in the catalog by yourself.
- FREE TEAM DINNERS! Our team hosts regular team dinners (with a full sample bar!) in Vegas at my house, and throughout the country at other teammates’ homes as well. Come over and eat our food!
- Real people, real advocates, real friends. Again, not unique to our Posh team, but not a given either. ❤
Of course we want you to join us. Learn more about Perfectly Posh here. Thanks for hanging out with us!
Can you sign up for a Perfectly Posh account and put absolutely zero effort in after that point?
- Sure. You can, and many do, and that’s fine! We still want you on our team! Enjoy the great deal you got on your awesome kit and if you want to order more stuff in the future, enjoy your discount!
Can you put in some casual effort and make sales?
- Yes! Give Posh as gifts and put your contact info and website on each item. You have to give gifts throughout the year anyway!
- Put a delicious-smelling Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme on your desk at work and use it throughout the day. Invite your coworkers to use it. Make sure they know you sell it. Keep a Posh catalog in plain sight too.
- Hand out samples with your info on them to people you see during your daily activities. An easy, zero-pressure way to share them might sound like “Posh just sent me a box of samples! Here, have some!”
- Post photos and videos of yourself using fun Posh products on your regular old social media accounts. You’re going to post that selfie anyway!
Can I put in part-time or full-time effort if I want to?
- Absolutely! I put in solid part-time hours every week working my Posh business. I spend a few hours per week maintaining my own business and taking care of my own customers, a few hours per week chatting with and coaching my team (of over 200 consultants — Facebook is infinitely helpful with these activities), and a few hours per week looking at numbers, educating myself, and planning for the future of my Posh business.
You can choose how active you want to be with Posh. There are no monthly minimum sale requirements and your website is free, so get your soap and hand creme on and see what you think!
Andrea Lipomi is a massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech living in Las Vegas, NV. She’s also a Silver Premier with Perfectly Posh (which is three levels down from the top, because who would know that?) Check out her site and drop her a line here.
The current Perfectly Posh kit (available now, and for a little while longer until the new catalog kits come out) is pretty awesome. It’s $99 plus tax and shipping, and includes business tools (if you want to start your own Posh business) such as samples and a FREE website that requires minimal setup (like, input your name minimal).
Now let’s talk about the products included in January’s kit!
- Olive My Love is my FAVORITE Perfectly Posh facial cleanser! It smells like lavender and other relaxing essential oils, and is the gentlest cleanser I’ve ever used. It also makes an excellent makeup remover.
- Love The Dark Body Wash is like a body scrub and body mask in one. It contains charcoal powder, sea salt, and fabulous moisturizing ingredients too! It’s a dramatic pure black scrub with a delightfully clean scent fit for all genders.
- Plum Luck Body Butter is thick and ultra hydrating, with a sultry fruity-floral-spicy scent that stays on your skin allllll dayyyy.
- Rehab Solid Lotion Bar is a thick healing balm that smells like Creamsicles.
- Gender Bender Body Wash shares the unisex scent of Gender Bender Chunk Soap, but without the bar.
- Smashing Good Pumpkin Face & Body Clay Mask is so gentle and a miracle worker on acne and blackheads. I use this on blackhead-prone noses during facials at my office with great results.
- The Immunator Skin Stick is like your favorite clean essential oil blends (Young Living Thieves? doTERRA OnGuard?) married a soothing shea butter base and moved into a jumbo Chapstick tube.
- Apricots Overnight is an apricot-scented hydrating facial mask that melts into your skin as you snooze. Big fan.
- Hello Sweetie Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme is the best hand creme formula I’ve found to date, with a yummy vanilla scent. Think Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar to the max.
- Whole Lava Love is like Love The Dark Body Scrub, but for your face. Spearmint, with a fine grit exfoliant and charcoal powder.
- Vanity Pear Chunk Soap is a huge white bar of fruity cleansing power.
- TWO scrubby Snarky Bars! These destroy neck-down ingrown hairs. Raspberry Beret is fruity (of course), and the Classic Pink Snarky is exotic floral and sandalwood scented (if you like ‘Lil Snarky Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme you’ll love the Classic Pink Snarky Bar).
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
- An 8 oz. That’s What Shea Said Body Mask! This exclusive product is only available when you grab this kit.
- An exclusive Ritual Facial Mask! This pink clay mask is only available in Perfectly Posh kits for new consultants. It’s so deep cleansing, you’ll wish you could buy more.
Questions? Ask me anything, the sillier the better. Ready to join? We’d love to have you.
Andrea Lipomi has been a Perfectly Posh Independent Consultant since September 2015. She is a licensed massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech who lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can visit her Posh site at https://poshgoth.po.sh, follow her on Instagram at @feetishspa, and ask her anything at email@example.com.