A couple of months back, Ann Dalton (CEO and Founder of Perfectly Posh) announced the Posh Home Office (HO) would be hosting a small, intimate group of leaders in Salt Lake City. It would be limited to around thirty Premiers and Silver Premiers (that’s me), and we’d break things down, get to know all of the executives at HO, tour the facility and observe everyday HO operations, ask tons of questions, receive training materials to share with our teams, spend hours of quality time training with Ann, and revitalize our businesses. Premier Pledge was all of this and more!
Highlights included chatting with the head of product development about upcoming products and skin care trends, connecting one-on-one with the heads of fulfillment and training, and inspiring conversations with Ann. Plus they put us up at no charge at the lovely Hotel Monaco next door to HO, my roommate was an absolute sweetheart (love you Saralee!), they surprised us with room drop swag two out of three nights, and they fed us every meal on Posh’s dime (including filet mignon and flourless chocolate cake during our final evening in Salt Lake).
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I registered for Posh’s first Premier Pledge training, but whatever I assumed I’d encounter paled in comparison to what we actually experienced. It gave me what I needed at this point in time to grow as a business owner, a team leader, and as a person just trying to succeed at life. If you EVER have the opportunity to go to Salt Lake City to train with Posh’s HO staff, PLEASE do yourself a huge favor and go for it! They were overwhelmingly respectful of our time, skills, and different personalities.
I can’t spill everything we were told about upcoming products, catalogs, website enhancements and plans for growth, so let me just say this: Perfectly Posh is doing huge things in 2018. If you are considering joining, NOW would be a great time. I can’t give too many specifics here just yet, but I’m happy to answer any questions I can one-on-one. Last week’s Premier Pledge was eye-opening and fun, and I’d love to be able to share this Posh adventure with you!
Questions? Comments? Need more information? Please visit Andrea’s website at feetishspa.com. 🙂
I’ve been a Posh consultant for two years and four months now, and I’ve been a Silver Premier for one year and three months of that time. 2017 was a year of building, rebuilding, troubleshooting, and breaking through a plateau that had vexed me for most of the year. 2017’s lesson? Leadership is not for the faint of heart.
With 2018 now in its infancy, the promise of new opportunities both inside and outside of myself have motivated me to make some Perfectly Posh resolutions:
- Read more, learn more. I’ve been devouring books and audiobooks on network marketing and leadership. Some of my top picks are Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins (she’s a top earner with Rodan + Fields skin care), Rejection Proof by Jia Jiang (this book beats the fear out of you while making you laugh), and Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey (sound leadership advice from your judgey uncle). There are also lots of useful videos on YouTube from these authors.
- Focus on what I enjoy. I’m a cash & carry sales at my skin care office kind of girl. I like my displays, I like my ambiance, I like having private conversations with my clients and customers about Posh products that might make life a little better for them. I’m self-employed because I need to make the decisions and I don’t want anyone in my way! In 2017 I tried to do the large vendor show thing. I met some cool people, but goddess have mercy, it was not my bag. Maybe I’ll get into it more in a future post, but small events, online orders and one-on-one sales are the ways and means that speak to me.
- Curate my collection, tighten up my brand. We don’t have to carry every. single. product. We don’t even have to like every single product! Taking up valuable shelf or storage space with merch you’re not passionate about is inefficient at best. At my office I’m primarily a foot care and skin care technician; I don’t have to replicate the entire Whole Foods personal care department in my tiny office. Too much product can be overwhelming, distracting, and can look cluttered and unprofessional.
- Invest my time in duplicability. Making instructional videos and uploading them to YouTube so they’re there to revisit as needed. Uploading files to our team Facebook group so we can find them again with minimal effort. Writing blog posts like this one! Time is our most valuable resource, and I’m learning how to work with that fact.
I’m excited about the new products Perfectly Posh is coming out with this year (gimme that new Defiant skin care line!) and I couldn’t be prouder of my team. 2018 is our year to grow, evolve, and love on ourselves like never before.
Want more? Here you go.
Join Perfectly Posh this month (November 2017) and you’ll have lots of opportunities to earn lots of free stuff:
- Your kit is just $99, and that includes over $150 worth of full size Perfectly Posh products, plus a bunch of samples, sales tools and a FREE website.
- When you hit $250 in PV (personal volume, AKA retail sales or personal purchases made through your free website) within your first 15 days of joining, you’ll earn $110 in Perks, redeemable for free full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- When you hit $500 in PV and sponsor one new team member (even if they’re a kitnapper, meaning they just want the kit and they don’t plan on selling Perfectly Posh) by your 30th day as a consultant, you’ll earn $330 total in Perks, redeemable for free full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- With each purchase YOU make through your own website, and anytime someone else uses YOUR personalized link to shop (mine is poshgoth.po.sh, but you would choose your own) you earn Perks you can redeem for full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- When you sponsor a new team member in November, you’ll earn a FREE exclusive item to sell, keep, use or give away! You’ll earn one for every new teammate you sponsor! This month’s sponsor exclusive is a shimmery rose-scented bath liqueur called “Poppin’ Bottles”.
- Our team gives away prizes every month in our Poshophiliacs team Facebook group. There’s always a mix of no PV neccessary giveaways and giveaways for those who are actively working their Perfectly Posh businesses. Prizes have included limited edition items, sample bundles, fun sales tools, full size Perfectly Posh products, and even mega bundles worth $75 that include FIZI bath bombs! (In fact, if you join our Perfectly Posh team this month and you sponsor three new team members by the end of November, you’ll earn a $75 bundle for yourself!)
Please ask us anything! Entrepreneurs and kitnappers welcome! Sell Perfectly Posh to your people for holiday gifting, or enjoy your personal discount this holiday season. Either way, team Poshophiliacs would LOVE to have you join us!
Andrea Lipomi is a Silver Premier with Perfectly Posh who really loves free stuff.
Can you sign up for a Perfectly Posh account and put absolutely zero effort in after that point?
- Sure. You can, and many do, and that’s fine! We still want you on our team! Enjoy the great deal you got on your awesome kit and if you want to order more stuff in the future, enjoy your discount!
Can you put in some casual effort and make sales?
- Yes! Give Posh as gifts and put your contact info and website on each item. You have to give gifts throughout the year anyway!
- Put a delicious-smelling Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme on your desk at work and use it throughout the day. Invite your coworkers to use it. Make sure they know you sell it. Keep a Posh catalog in plain sight too.
- Hand out samples with your info on them to people you see during your daily activities. An easy, zero-pressure way to share them might sound like “Posh just sent me a box of samples! Here, have some!”
- Post photos and videos of yourself using fun Posh products on your regular old social media accounts. You’re going to post that selfie anyway!
Can I put in part-time or full-time effort if I want to?
- Absolutely! I put in solid part-time hours every week working my Posh business. I spend a few hours per week maintaining my own business and taking care of my own customers, a few hours per week chatting with and coaching my team (of over 200 consultants — Facebook is infinitely helpful with these activities), and a few hours per week looking at numbers, educating myself, and planning for the future of my Posh business.
You can choose how active you want to be with Posh. There are no monthly minimum sale requirements and your website is free, so get your soap and hand creme on and see what you think!
Andrea Lipomi is a massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech living in Las Vegas, NV. She’s also a Silver Premier with Perfectly Posh (which is three levels down from the top, because who would know that?) Check out her site and drop her a line here.