Of course I reference Perfectly Posh products in this video, but you could use pretty much any complete skin care line for similar results.
Watching the video above is the sexiest way to learn about these steps, but the express version consists of this:
- Tone (if you want to, or after cleansing if you want to, or really anywhere that makes sense for you)
- Extractions (only if you’re trained to do them safely!)
Questions? Want to add Posh to your home or business routine? Ask me anything!
I’ve been a Posh consultant for two years and four months now, and I’ve been a Silver Premier for one year and three months of that time. 2017 was a year of building, rebuilding, troubleshooting, and breaking through a plateau that had vexed me for most of the year. 2017’s lesson? Leadership is not for the faint of heart.
With 2018 now in its infancy, the promise of new opportunities both inside and outside of myself have motivated me to make some Perfectly Posh resolutions:
- Read more, learn more. I’ve been devouring books and audiobooks on network marketing and leadership. Some of my top picks are Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins (she’s a top earner with Rodan + Fields skin care), Rejection Proof by Jia Jiang (this book beats the fear out of you while making you laugh), and Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey (sound leadership advice from your judgey uncle). There are also lots of useful videos on YouTube from these authors.
- Focus on what I enjoy. I’m a cash & carry sales at my skin care office kind of girl. I like my displays, I like my ambiance, I like having private conversations with my clients and customers about Posh products that might make life a little better for them. I’m self-employed because I need to make the decisions and I don’t want anyone in my way! In 2017 I tried to do the large vendor show thing. I met some cool people, but goddess have mercy, it was not my bag. Maybe I’ll get into it more in a future post, but small events, online orders and one-on-one sales are the ways and means that speak to me.
- Curate my collection, tighten up my brand. We don’t have to carry every. single. product. We don’t even have to like every single product! Taking up valuable shelf or storage space with merch you’re not passionate about is inefficient at best. At my office I’m primarily a foot care and skin care technician; I don’t have to replicate the entire Whole Foods personal care department in my tiny office. Too much product can be overwhelming, distracting, and can look cluttered and unprofessional.
- Invest my time in duplicability. Making instructional videos and uploading them to YouTube so they’re there to revisit as needed. Uploading files to our team Facebook group so we can find them again with minimal effort. Writing blog posts like this one! Time is our most valuable resource, and I’m learning how to work with that fact.
I’m excited about the new products Perfectly Posh is coming out with this year (gimme that new Defiant skin care line!) and I couldn’t be prouder of my team. 2018 is our year to grow, evolve, and love on ourselves like never before.
Want more? Here you go.
Several esthetician friends of mine have been asking “Should I join Posh?”
The short answer is “YES.”
Adding Perfectly Posh to my skin care practice has changed things up in a big way. I explain more in this video (please watch!), but to be quick about it I am enjoying my work, selling more retail, and developing much more beneficial and unique spa treatments now that Posh is in my toolbox. Posh is affordable, effective and so. much. fun.
If you’d like to chat about adding Perfectly Posh to YOUR esthetics practice, please ask me anything! I’d love to have you join our team.
I made a video to tell you what you get when you join Perfectly Posh, and what makes our Perfectly Posh team unique! There are lots of awesome Perfectly Posh teams out there; here’s a little info about the Poshophiliacs so you can determine if we seem like a good fit for you!
As always, please feel free to ask us anything. If you’re looking for more information about joining Perfectly Posh click here. ❤
Place a Perfectly Posh order in November 2017 and save $5 with this coupon code, and take advantage of massive Perfectly Posh deals during Thanksgiving week, Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
Join Perfectly Posh this month (November 2017) and you’ll have lots of opportunities to earn lots of free stuff:
- Your kit is just $99, and that includes over $150 worth of full size Perfectly Posh products, plus a bunch of samples, sales tools and a FREE website.
- When you hit $250 in PV (personal volume, AKA retail sales or personal purchases made through your free website) within your first 15 days of joining, you’ll earn $110 in Perks, redeemable for free full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- When you hit $500 in PV and sponsor one new team member (even if they’re a kitnapper, meaning they just want the kit and they don’t plan on selling Perfectly Posh) by your 30th day as a consultant, you’ll earn $330 total in Perks, redeemable for free full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- With each purchase YOU make through your own website, and anytime someone else uses YOUR personalized link to shop (mine is poshgoth.po.sh, but you would choose your own) you earn Perks you can redeem for full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- When you sponsor a new team member in November, you’ll earn a FREE exclusive item to sell, keep, use or give away! You’ll earn one for every new teammate you sponsor! This month’s sponsor exclusive is a shimmery rose-scented bath liqueur called “Poppin’ Bottles”.
- Our team gives away prizes every month in our Poshophiliacs team Facebook group. There’s always a mix of no PV neccessary giveaways and giveaways for those who are actively working their Perfectly Posh businesses. Prizes have included limited edition items, sample bundles, fun sales tools, full size Perfectly Posh products, and even mega bundles worth $75 that include FIZI bath bombs! (In fact, if you join our Perfectly Posh team this month and you sponsor three new team members by the end of November, you’ll earn a $75 bundle for yourself!)
Please ask us anything! Entrepreneurs and kitnappers welcome! Sell Perfectly Posh to your people for holiday gifting, or enjoy your personal discount this holiday season. Either way, team Poshophiliacs would LOVE to have you join us!
Andrea Lipomi is a Silver Premier with Perfectly Posh who really loves free stuff.
There are plenty of helpful, supportive Perfectly Posh teams out there, so why should you become a Poshophiliac?
- Our team is currently made up of over 250 fabulous members from all professions and walks of life. Want to ask an esthetician a skin care question? Want to tap into the knowledge of entrepreneurs, spa owners, salon owners, massage therapists, nail techs, cosmetologists, makeup artists, nurses, chiropractors, educators, work-at-home moms, fitness experts, science experts, marketers, salespeople, social media mavens and more? Poshophiliacs have got you covered.
- Our private Poshophiliacs Facebook group offers constant up-to-date information and inspiration. I’ve belonged to many direct sales teams over the years that lacked this extremely helpful feature, so I really appreciate this rare gift our team has at our disposal. No question is too silly and we’re all here to help.
- A supportive upline. My sponsor is amazing. So is her sponsor. Again, surprisingly rare and extremely important when you could use some guidance while navigating more advanced business issues.
- GIVEAWAYS! I give away a bunch of prizes in our team Facebook group every single month. You qualify to play even if you haven’t made a sale in your entire Posh life!
- TRADES! Our team has a stellar record for facilitating product trades within our team. Need a retired item or a rarity? Odds are good someone on our team can hook you up!
- FREE MASSAGE THERAPY CONTINUING EDUCATION! I’m an NCBTMB Approved Provider, which doesn’t mean much to you unless you’re a massage therapist in a state that requires NCBTMB approved continuing education for license renewal (which happens to be many states currently.) If you’re on my team (as in you joined with me or someone in my downline) and your account is active, I’ll supply you with complimentary NCBTMB approved massage therapy continuing education hours in addition to providing all of the other resources listed here, because I’m committed to supporting, training and educating our team.
- FREE BLOG! By joining forces on poshophiliacs.com it takes the pressure off of running your own blog as a solo project, and you can link to your own Posh website on each post.
- FREE CONSULTANT DIRECTORY! Did you notice the landing page on poshophiliacs.com is a multi-state Perfectly Posh consultant directory? Every Poshophiliac has the option to be listed there, giving you more exposure to ol’ Google.
- FREE POSH SAMPLES! Your team will hook you up with product testers and samples so you can run your business without feeling like you have to buy every product in the catalog by yourself.
- FREE TEAM DINNERS! Our team hosts regular team dinners (with a full sample bar!) in Vegas at my house, and throughout the country at other teammates’ homes as well. Come over and eat our food!
- Real people, real advocates, real friends. Again, not unique to our Posh team, but not a given either. ❤
Of course we want you to join us. Learn more about Perfectly Posh here. Thanks for hanging out with us!