If you’ve never ordered Perfectly Posh online but you’ve been curious to give it a try, now is the time! Place a $25 subtotal order (I suggest Hot & Gold shimmering face mask and Field Better Soon Chunk soap for a subtotal of $29) between now and 6/23/18 at 11:59PM MT, and you’ll receive a FREE Social Butterfly Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme when you use coupon code PAMPER2 at checkout!
I just returned home from not only my first major Perfectly Posh incentive trip (meaning an all expenses paid vacation!) but also from my first trip to the Carribean!
By supporting my amazing Posh team and thanks to my wonderfully supportive clients and customers, I earned five full days (plus two days of round trip airfare) to the Paradisus Palma Real all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The weather was a balmy 80 degrees, the sun was shining, and the coconuts were delicious!
We didn’t have any official Posh business trainings while we were there; this trip was all about relaxation. It was really great to see old friends and meet new ones who live across the country.
Before I post some photos from the trip, let me say this: As of 2017 (including the five month incentive period when numbers were calculated to earn this trip), Posh had overhauled the way they calculate what it takes to earn an incentive trip. THEY MADE IT SIMPLER, MORE ACCESSIBLE AND MORE INCLUSIVE. It used to be that only the top sixty Perfectly Posh consultants (using a complicated formula) who beat out all other consultants could go on the trips. Now an unlimited number of consultants can earn the trips, and your only competition is yourself! Even though it still takes effort to earn a trip with this new system, it’s so much better when everyone has a chance to go and somebody going doesn’t mean that somebody else missed out on their chance.
If you have ANY questions about my trip to the Dominican Republic, my Perfectly Posh team, the company in general or anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask! You can find all of my contact info at feetishspa.com. I don’t know where we’re going next, but if it’s going to be anything like spending time with my team last week, I know you’ll want to be there with us too.
A couple of months back, Ann Dalton (CEO and Founder of Perfectly Posh) announced the Posh Home Office (HO) would be hosting a small, intimate group of leaders in Salt Lake City. It would be limited to around thirty Premiers and Silver Premiers (that’s me), and we’d break things down, get to know all of the executives at HO, tour the facility and observe everyday HO operations, ask tons of questions, receive training materials to share with our teams, spend hours of quality time training with Ann, and revitalize our businesses. Premier Pledge was all of this and more!
Highlights included chatting with the head of product development about upcoming products and skin care trends, connecting one-on-one with the heads of fulfillment and training, and inspiring conversations with Ann. Plus they put us up at no charge at the lovely Hotel Monaco next door to HO, my roommate was an absolute sweetheart (love you Saralee!), they surprised us with room drop swag two out of three nights, and they fed us every meal on Posh’s dime (including filet mignon and flourless chocolate cake during our final evening in Salt Lake).
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I registered for Posh’s first Premier Pledge training, but whatever I assumed I’d encounter paled in comparison to what we actually experienced. It gave me what I needed at this point in time to grow as a business owner, a team leader, and as a person just trying to succeed at life. If you EVER have the opportunity to go to Salt Lake City to train with Posh’s HO staff, PLEASE do yourself a huge favor and go for it! They were overwhelmingly respectful of our time, skills, and different personalities.
I can’t spill everything we were told about upcoming products, catalogs, website enhancements and plans for growth, so let me just say this: Perfectly Posh is doing huge things in 2018. If you are considering joining, NOW would be a great time. I can’t give too many specifics here just yet, but I’m happy to answer any questions I can one-on-one. Last week’s Premier Pledge was eye-opening and fun, and I’d love to be able to share this Posh adventure with you!
Questions? Comments? Need more information? Please visit Andrea’s website at feetishspa.com. 🙂
Five years ago when I opened my skin care practice, I had an account with an internationally respected skin care brand. It was a good product line, with a variety of cleansers, exfoliants, masks and moisturizers for all skin types. It was effective and I got results when I used these products during spa treatments.
However, a couple of years into my business ownership adventure I started to get bored with the products I was using. They still worked really well, but the packaging and scents were clinical (AKA a snoozefest), they could be purchased at many locations around town, and the price point was just high enough that it was a deterrent to people wanting to take a chance on an impulse buy. I needed to find a new addition to my product toolbox.
Along came Perfectly Posh. A esthetician friend of mine had started selling it, and I was drawn in by the fun packaging, clever names and moderate price point. This was a line that spoke to me, and because Posh also makes a wide array of body treatment products, all of the voids in my practice could be filled by opening just this one account.
And so I did! Two-and-a-half years later, I still find Perfectly Posh’s line to be effective, budget-friendly, and so much fun to use and sell in my skin care practice. My clients love the products and are thrilled to be able to use them at home too. Thank you, Posh!
Andrea Lipomi is a licensed massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech in Las Vegas, NV. You can learn more about her practice at feetishspa.com.
Of course I reference Perfectly Posh products in this video, but you could use pretty much any complete skin care line for similar results.
Watching the video above is the sexiest way to learn about these steps, but the express version consists of this:
- Tone (if you want to, or after cleansing if you want to, or really anywhere that makes sense for you)
- Extractions (only if you’re trained to do them safely!)
Questions? Want to add Posh to your home or business routine? Ask me anything!
I’ve been a Posh consultant for two years and four months now, and I’ve been a Silver Premier for one year and three months of that time. 2017 was a year of building, rebuilding, troubleshooting, and breaking through a plateau that had vexed me for most of the year. 2017’s lesson? Leadership is not for the faint of heart.
With 2018 now in its infancy, the promise of new opportunities both inside and outside of myself have motivated me to make some Perfectly Posh resolutions:
- Read more, learn more. I’ve been devouring books and audiobooks on network marketing and leadership. Some of my top picks are Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins (she’s a top earner with Rodan + Fields skin care), Rejection Proof by Jia Jiang (this book beats the fear out of you while making you laugh), and Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey (sound leadership advice from your judgey uncle). There are also lots of useful videos on YouTube from these authors.
- Focus on what I enjoy. I’m a cash & carry sales at my skin care office kind of girl. I like my displays, I like my ambiance, I like having private conversations with my clients and customers about Posh products that might make life a little better for them. I’m self-employed because I need to make the decisions and I don’t want anyone in my way! In 2017 I tried to do the large vendor show thing. I met some cool people, but goddess have mercy, it was not my bag. Maybe I’ll get into it more in a future post, but small events, online orders and one-on-one sales are the ways and means that speak to me.
- Curate my collection, tighten up my brand. We don’t have to carry every. single. product. We don’t even have to like every single product! Taking up valuable shelf or storage space with merch you’re not passionate about is inefficient at best. At my office I’m primarily a foot care and skin care technician; I don’t have to replicate the entire Whole Foods personal care department in my tiny office. Too much product can be overwhelming, distracting, and can look cluttered and unprofessional.
- Invest my time in duplicability. Making instructional videos and uploading them to YouTube so they’re there to revisit as needed. Uploading files to our team Facebook group so we can find them again with minimal effort. Writing blog posts like this one! Time is our most valuable resource, and I’m learning how to work with that fact.
I’m excited about the new products Perfectly Posh is coming out with this year (gimme that new Defiant skin care line!) and I couldn’t be prouder of my team. 2018 is our year to grow, evolve, and love on ourselves like never before.
Want more? Here you go.
Several esthetician friends of mine have been asking “Should I join Posh?”
The short answer is “YES.”
Adding Perfectly Posh to my skin care practice has changed things up in a big way. I explain more in this video (please watch!), but to be quick about it I am enjoying my work, selling more retail, and developing much more beneficial and unique spa treatments now that Posh is in my toolbox. Posh is affordable, effective and so. much. fun.
If you’d like to chat about adding Perfectly Posh to YOUR esthetics practice, please ask me anything! I’d love to have you join our team.