A couple of months back, Ann Dalton (CEO and Founder of Perfectly Posh) announced the Posh Home Office (HO) would be hosting a small, intimate group of leaders in Salt Lake City. It would be limited to around thirty Premiers and Silver Premiers (that’s me), and we’d break things down, get to know all of the executives at HO, tour the facility and observe everyday HO operations, ask tons of questions, receive training materials to share with our teams, spend hours of quality time training with Ann, and revitalize our businesses. Premier Pledge was all of this and more!
Highlights included chatting with the head of product development about upcoming products and skin care trends, connecting one-on-one with the heads of fulfillment and training, and inspiring conversations with Ann. Plus they put us up at no charge at the lovely Hotel Monaco next door to HO, my roommate was an absolute sweetheart (love you Saralee!), they surprised us with room drop swag two out of three nights, and they fed us every meal on Posh’s dime (including filet mignon and flourless chocolate cake during our final evening in Salt Lake).
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I registered for Posh’s first Premier Pledge training, but whatever I assumed I’d encounter paled in comparison to what we actually experienced. It gave me what I needed at this point in time to grow as a business owner, a team leader, and as a person just trying to succeed at life. If you EVER have the opportunity to go to Salt Lake City to train with Posh’s HO staff, PLEASE do yourself a huge favor and go for it! They were overwhelmingly respectful of our time, skills, and different personalities.
I can’t spill everything we were told about upcoming products, catalogs, website enhancements and plans for growth, so let me just say this: Perfectly Posh is doing huge things in 2018. If you are considering joining, NOW would be a great time. I can’t give too many specifics here just yet, but I’m happy to answer any questions I can one-on-one. Last week’s Premier Pledge was eye-opening and fun, and I’d love to be able to share this Posh adventure with you!
Questions? Comments? Need more information? Please visit Andrea’s website at feetishspa.com. 🙂
I made a video to tell you what you get when you join Perfectly Posh, and what makes our Perfectly Posh team unique! There are lots of awesome Perfectly Posh teams out there; here’s a little info about the Poshophiliacs so you can determine if we seem like a good fit for you!
As always, please feel free to ask us anything. If you’re looking for more information about joining Perfectly Posh click here. ❤
The current Perfectly Posh kit (available now, and for a little while longer until the new catalog kits come out) is pretty awesome. It’s $99 plus tax and shipping, and includes business tools (if you want to start your own Posh business) such as samples and a FREE website that requires minimal setup (like, input your name minimal).
Now let’s talk about the products included in January’s kit!
- Olive My Love is my FAVORITE Perfectly Posh facial cleanser! It smells like lavender and other relaxing essential oils, and is the gentlest cleanser I’ve ever used. It also makes an excellent makeup remover.
- Love The Dark Body Wash is like a body scrub and body mask in one. It contains charcoal powder, sea salt, and fabulous moisturizing ingredients too! It’s a dramatic pure black scrub with a delightfully clean scent fit for all genders.
- Plum Luck Body Butter is thick and ultra hydrating, with a sultry fruity-floral-spicy scent that stays on your skin allllll dayyyy.
- Rehab Solid Lotion Bar is a thick healing balm that smells like Creamsicles.
- Gender Bender Body Wash shares the unisex scent of Gender Bender Chunk Soap, but without the bar.
- Smashing Good Pumpkin Face & Body Clay Mask is so gentle and a miracle worker on acne and blackheads. I use this on blackhead-prone noses during facials at my office with great results.
- The Immunator Skin Stick is like your favorite clean essential oil blends (Young Living Thieves? doTERRA OnGuard?) married a soothing shea butter base and moved into a jumbo Chapstick tube.
- Apricots Overnight is an apricot-scented hydrating facial mask that melts into your skin as you snooze. Big fan.
- Hello Sweetie Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme is the best hand creme formula I’ve found to date, with a yummy vanilla scent. Think Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar to the max.
- Whole Lava Love is like Love The Dark Body Scrub, but for your face. Spearmint, with a fine grit exfoliant and charcoal powder.
- Vanity Pear Chunk Soap is a huge white bar of fruity cleansing power.
- TWO scrubby Snarky Bars! These destroy neck-down ingrown hairs. Raspberry Beret is fruity (of course), and the Classic Pink Snarky is exotic floral and sandalwood scented (if you like ‘Lil Snarky Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme you’ll love the Classic Pink Snarky Bar).
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
- An 8 oz. That’s What Shea Said Body Mask! This exclusive product is only available when you grab this kit.
- An exclusive Ritual Facial Mask! This pink clay mask is only available in Perfectly Posh kits for new consultants. It’s so deep cleansing, you’ll wish you could buy more.
Questions? Ask me anything, the sillier the better. Ready to join? We’d love to have you.
Andrea Lipomi has been a Perfectly Posh Independent Consultant since September 2015. She is a licensed massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech who lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can visit her Posh site at https://poshgoth.po.sh, follow her on Instagram at @feetishspa, and ask her anything at firstname.lastname@example.org.