I just returned home from not only my first major Perfectly Posh incentive trip (meaning an all expenses paid vacation!) but also from my first trip to the Carribean!
By supporting my amazing Posh team and thanks to my wonderfully supportive clients and customers, I earned five full days (plus two days of round trip airfare) to the Paradisus Palma Real all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The weather was a balmy 80 degrees, the sun was shining, and the coconuts were delicious!
We didn’t have any official Posh business trainings while we were there; this trip was all about relaxation. It was really great to see old friends and meet new ones who live across the country.
Before I post some photos from the trip, let me say this: As of 2017 (including the five month incentive period when numbers were calculated to earn this trip), Posh had overhauled the way they calculate what it takes to earn an incentive trip. THEY MADE IT SIMPLER, MORE ACCESSIBLE AND MORE INCLUSIVE. It used to be that only the top sixty Perfectly Posh consultants (using a complicated formula) who beat out all other consultants could go on the trips. Now an unlimited number of consultants can earn the trips, and your only competition is yourself! Even though it still takes effort to earn a trip with this new system, it’s so much better when everyone has a chance to go and somebody going doesn’t mean that somebody else missed out on their chance.
If you have ANY questions about my trip to the Dominican Republic, my Perfectly Posh team, the company in general or anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask! You can find all of my contact info at feetishspa.com. I don’t know where we’re going next, but if it’s going to be anything like spending time with my team last week, I know you’ll want to be there with us too.
And EVERYONE can go, even if you’re a brand new consultant! Join our team now for your best odds of earning a free trip to the Dominican Republic, as the incentive period runs from September 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018.
Here’s how everyone earns points. There are prizes at 150, 300, 500 and 750 points, then the trip is earned at 1,000 points. At 1,500 points the earner can bring a guest!
I understand these “ranks” probably don’t make much sense to you right now, so here’s a chart that shows Perfectly Posh commissions, ranks, and what’s needed to promote (click to enlarge):
Questions? Please ask me absolutely anything…the sillier the better!
Andrea Lipomi lives in Las Vegas where she rubs feet and pops pimples for a living. Check out the ol’ Posh site here.
Can you sign up for a Perfectly Posh account and put absolutely zero effort in after that point?
- Sure. You can, and many do, and that’s fine! We still want you on our team! Enjoy the great deal you got on your awesome kit and if you want to order more stuff in the future, enjoy your discount!
Can you put in some casual effort and make sales?
- Yes! Give Posh as gifts and put your contact info and website on each item. You have to give gifts throughout the year anyway!
- Put a delicious-smelling Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme on your desk at work and use it throughout the day. Invite your coworkers to use it. Make sure they know you sell it. Keep a Posh catalog in plain sight too.
- Hand out samples with your info on them to people you see during your daily activities. An easy, zero-pressure way to share them might sound like “Posh just sent me a box of samples! Here, have some!”
- Post photos and videos of yourself using fun Posh products on your regular old social media accounts. You’re going to post that selfie anyway!
Can I put in part-time or full-time effort if I want to?
- Absolutely! I put in solid part-time hours every week working my Posh business. I spend a few hours per week maintaining my own business and taking care of my own customers, a few hours per week chatting with and coaching my team (of over 200 consultants — Facebook is infinitely helpful with these activities), and a few hours per week looking at numbers, educating myself, and planning for the future of my Posh business.
You can choose how active you want to be with Posh. There are no monthly minimum sale requirements and your website is free, so get your soap and hand creme on and see what you think!
Andrea Lipomi is a massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech living in Las Vegas, NV. She’s also a Silver Premier with Perfectly Posh (which is three levels down from the top, because who would know that?) Check out her site and drop her a line here.