A couple of months back, Ann Dalton (CEO and Founder of Perfectly Posh) announced the Posh Home Office (HO) would be hosting a small, intimate group of leaders in Salt Lake City. It would be limited to around thirty Premiers and Silver Premiers (that’s me), and we’d break things down, get to know all of the executives at HO, tour the facility and observe everyday HO operations, ask tons of questions, receive training materials to share with our teams, spend hours of quality time training with Ann, and revitalize our businesses. Premier Pledge was all of this and more!
Highlights included chatting with the head of product development about upcoming products and skin care trends, connecting one-on-one with the heads of fulfillment and training, and inspiring conversations with Ann. Plus they put us up at no charge at the lovely Hotel Monaco next door to HO, my roommate was an absolute sweetheart (love you Saralee!), they surprised us with room drop swag two out of three nights, and they fed us every meal on Posh’s dime (including filet mignon and flourless chocolate cake during our final evening in Salt Lake).
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I registered for Posh’s first Premier Pledge training, but whatever I assumed I’d encounter paled in comparison to what we actually experienced. It gave me what I needed at this point in time to grow as a business owner, a team leader, and as a person just trying to succeed at life. If you EVER have the opportunity to go to Salt Lake City to train with Posh’s HO staff, PLEASE do yourself a huge favor and go for it! They were overwhelmingly respectful of our time, skills, and different personalities.
I can’t spill everything we were told about upcoming products, catalogs, website enhancements and plans for growth, so let me just say this: Perfectly Posh is doing huge things in 2018. If you are considering joining, NOW would be a great time. I can’t give too many specifics here just yet, but I’m happy to answer any questions I can one-on-one. Last week’s Premier Pledge was eye-opening and fun, and I’d love to be able to share this Posh adventure with you!
Questions? Comments? Need more information? Please visit Andrea’s website at feetishspa.com. 🙂
Join Perfectly Posh this month (November 2017) and you’ll have lots of opportunities to earn lots of free stuff:
- Your kit is just $99, and that includes over $150 worth of full size Perfectly Posh products, plus a bunch of samples, sales tools and a FREE website.
- When you hit $250 in PV (personal volume, AKA retail sales or personal purchases made through your free website) within your first 15 days of joining, you’ll earn $110 in Perks, redeemable for free full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- When you hit $500 in PV and sponsor one new team member (even if they’re a kitnapper, meaning they just want the kit and they don’t plan on selling Perfectly Posh) by your 30th day as a consultant, you’ll earn $330 total in Perks, redeemable for free full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- With each purchase YOU make through your own website, and anytime someone else uses YOUR personalized link to shop (mine is poshgoth.po.sh, but you would choose your own) you earn Perks you can redeem for full size Perfectly Posh products or sales tools.
- When you sponsor a new team member in November, you’ll earn a FREE exclusive item to sell, keep, use or give away! You’ll earn one for every new teammate you sponsor! This month’s sponsor exclusive is a shimmery rose-scented bath liqueur called “Poppin’ Bottles”.
- Our team gives away prizes every month in our Poshophiliacs team Facebook group. There’s always a mix of no PV neccessary giveaways and giveaways for those who are actively working their Perfectly Posh businesses. Prizes have included limited edition items, sample bundles, fun sales tools, full size Perfectly Posh products, and even mega bundles worth $75 that include FIZI bath bombs! (In fact, if you join our Perfectly Posh team this month and you sponsor three new team members by the end of November, you’ll earn a $75 bundle for yourself!)
Please ask us anything! Entrepreneurs and kitnappers welcome! Sell Perfectly Posh to your people for holiday gifting, or enjoy your personal discount this holiday season. Either way, team Poshophiliacs would LOVE to have you join us!
Andrea Lipomi is a Silver Premier with Perfectly Posh who really loves free stuff.
My old TV is on its way out. The buttons are unresponsive, the ports are hit or miss, and the screen itself bears a permanent scar from playing too much Singstar for Playstation 3. We bought it a decade ago, back when we first moved to Vegas and flat screen TVs of this size were $1200. It owes us nothing.
Now TVs are half that price and twice as pretty, but I’d been busy and hadn’t made it a priority to shop around for a new one. Then I saw how many points I was racking up and realized I could get one without spending a dime.
Posh consultants earn “Posh Points” with every sale, purchase, monthly award and promotion, plus during other random incentive periods. I redeemed some points earlier this year for a laptop, then I saved them up again for a TV. When I worked at one of the casinos, we could earn points through a similar rewards program (when we scored well on mystery shops, for example), but I had never earned nearly enough points to get anything this valuable before.
So I ordered a TV! And I didn’t even have to spend my commissions on it! It took me about six months to save up enough points to get it (a few monthly awards, an incentive prize, a promotion to Silver Premier, and points for regular everyday sales), but when my TV arrives I’ll be able to sing Playstation karaoke Erasure in hi def!
Andrea Lipomi has been a Perfectly Posh Independent Consultant since September 2015. She is a licensed massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech who lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can visit her Posh site at https://poshgoth.po.sh, follow her on Instagram at @feetishspa, and ask her anything at email@example.com.