And EVERYONE can go, even if you’re a brand new consultant! Join our team now for your best odds of earning a free trip to the Dominican Republic, as the incentive period runs from September 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018.
Here’s how everyone earns points. There are prizes at 150, 300, 500 and 750 points, then the trip is earned at 1,000 points. At 1,500 points the earner can bring a guest!
I understand these “ranks” probably don’t make much sense to you right now, so here’s a chart that shows Perfectly Posh commissions, ranks, and what’s needed to promote (click to enlarge):
Questions? Please ask me absolutely anything…the sillier the better!
Andrea Lipomi lives in Las Vegas where she rubs feet and pops pimples for a living. Check out the ol’ Posh site here.
The current Perfectly Posh kit (available now, and for a little while longer until the new catalog kits come out) is pretty awesome. It’s $99 plus tax and shipping, and includes business tools (if you want to start your own Posh business) such as samples and a FREE website that requires minimal setup (like, input your name minimal).
Now let’s talk about the products included in January’s kit!
- Olive My Love is my FAVORITE Perfectly Posh facial cleanser! It smells like lavender and other relaxing essential oils, and is the gentlest cleanser I’ve ever used. It also makes an excellent makeup remover.
- Love The Dark Body Wash is like a body scrub and body mask in one. It contains charcoal powder, sea salt, and fabulous moisturizing ingredients too! It’s a dramatic pure black scrub with a delightfully clean scent fit for all genders.
- Plum Luck Body Butter is thick and ultra hydrating, with a sultry fruity-floral-spicy scent that stays on your skin allllll dayyyy.
- Rehab Solid Lotion Bar is a thick healing balm that smells like Creamsicles.
- Gender Bender Body Wash shares the unisex scent of Gender Bender Chunk Soap, but without the bar.
- Smashing Good Pumpkin Face & Body Clay Mask is so gentle and a miracle worker on acne and blackheads. I use this on blackhead-prone noses during facials at my office with great results.
- The Immunator Skin Stick is like your favorite clean essential oil blends (Young Living Thieves? doTERRA OnGuard?) married a soothing shea butter base and moved into a jumbo Chapstick tube.
- Apricots Overnight is an apricot-scented hydrating facial mask that melts into your skin as you snooze. Big fan.
- Hello Sweetie Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme is the best hand creme formula I’ve found to date, with a yummy vanilla scent. Think Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar to the max.
- Whole Lava Love is like Love The Dark Body Scrub, but for your face. Spearmint, with a fine grit exfoliant and charcoal powder.
- Vanity Pear Chunk Soap is a huge white bar of fruity cleansing power.
- TWO scrubby Snarky Bars! These destroy neck-down ingrown hairs. Raspberry Beret is fruity (of course), and the Classic Pink Snarky is exotic floral and sandalwood scented (if you like ‘Lil Snarky Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme you’ll love the Classic Pink Snarky Bar).
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
- An 8 oz. That’s What Shea Said Body Mask! This exclusive product is only available when you grab this kit.
- An exclusive Ritual Facial Mask! This pink clay mask is only available in Perfectly Posh kits for new consultants. It’s so deep cleansing, you’ll wish you could buy more.
Questions? Ask me anything, the sillier the better. Ready to join? We’d love to have you.
Andrea Lipomi has been a Perfectly Posh Independent Consultant since September 2015. She is a licensed massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech who lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can visit her Posh site at https://poshgoth.po.sh, follow her on Instagram at @feetishspa, and ask her anything at firstname.lastname@example.org.