If you’ve never ordered Perfectly Posh online but you’ve been curious to give it a try, now is the time! Place a $25 subtotal order (I suggest Hot & Gold shimmering face mask and Field Better Soon Chunk soap for a subtotal of $29) between now and 6/23/18 at 11:59PM MT, and you’ll receive a FREE Social Butterfly Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme when you use coupon code PAMPER2 at checkout!
Can you sign up for a Perfectly Posh account and put absolutely zero effort in after that point?
- Sure. You can, and many do, and that’s fine! We still want you on our team! Enjoy the great deal you got on your awesome kit and if you want to order more stuff in the future, enjoy your discount!
Can you put in some casual effort and make sales?
- Yes! Give Posh as gifts and put your contact info and website on each item. You have to give gifts throughout the year anyway!
- Put a delicious-smelling Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme on your desk at work and use it throughout the day. Invite your coworkers to use it. Make sure they know you sell it. Keep a Posh catalog in plain sight too.
- Hand out samples with your info on them to people you see during your daily activities. An easy, zero-pressure way to share them might sound like “Posh just sent me a box of samples! Here, have some!”
- Post photos and videos of yourself using fun Posh products on your regular old social media accounts. You’re going to post that selfie anyway!
Can I put in part-time or full-time effort if I want to?
- Absolutely! I put in solid part-time hours every week working my Posh business. I spend a few hours per week maintaining my own business and taking care of my own customers, a few hours per week chatting with and coaching my team (of over 200 consultants — Facebook is infinitely helpful with these activities), and a few hours per week looking at numbers, educating myself, and planning for the future of my Posh business.
You can choose how active you want to be with Posh. There are no monthly minimum sale requirements and your website is free, so get your soap and hand creme on and see what you think!
Andrea Lipomi is a massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech living in Las Vegas, NV. She’s also a Silver Premier with Perfectly Posh (which is three levels down from the top, because who would know that?) Check out her site and drop her a line here.