I love sending samples to people. No, really. I love to get people addicted to Posh because I really believe in the product.
Just call me your neighborhood Posh dealer.
But, when it comes to sending samples, there’s usually a rhyme to my reason: Enter the “crack pack.”
The “crack pack” includes the things I find the most addictive. I would say most people agree, because people usually end up ordering at least one of the products. Posh has a million (and one!) great things, but these are the ones that I find the hardest to resist.
The “crack pack” includes:
1. BFF- because of course it does. This is the product that turned me from someone who barely heard of Perfectly Posh to someone who needed to be a consultant and own it ALL. There’s a reason it’s Posh’s top seller. There’s a reason my boo steals it and gets angry when we run out. It’s because it’s AWESOME.
A face cleanser with tiny exfoliating beads and peppermint oil? Sign me up (OK, OK, I *did* sign up) You wash your face with this once and you will feel so clean. You will feel ALIVE.
2. Moisturize 911. After you wash your face with that glorious peppermint cleanser, you need to add a little moisturizer, right? (That’s a rhetorical question. OF COURSE you need a moisturizer after you wash). Moisturize 911 features orange essential oil and caffeine, which brightens you right up. Sometimes, when I feel super lazy and I’m going out in public without makeup, I just add some Moisturize 911 so I don’t look completely scary.
As one customer said to me: “Do they make that in gallon drums? I need to bathe in it.
3. All I’ve Avo Wanted. Lots of Posh masks are awesome. Until a week ago, I would’ve said a completely different one. But I tried All I’ve Avo Wanted for masking Sunday and WHOA. I’m in ❤ ❤ ❤
I don’t have dry skin. I have oily skin. And I still fell in love with this mask. My face felt so soft after I used it. I went and rubbed my face on my boo and the children. If you have dry skin, this will feel like a huge drink of water. It’s also really gentle. Great for those with sensitive skin or those who react badly to everything. It’s my new crush.
4. Indigo Girl body butter. Really, any body butter. They are all indulgent. But something about that Indigo Girl. First, it’s WHIPPED. Second, it smells like blueberry pancakes. Say no more. After my bath where I’ve washed, masked and exfoliated (thank you, Snarky bar!) I love to pick out a body butter and put it on. The scent is heavenly and the butter is THICK. Think that Noxzema cream we all used to use. Then I crawl under my sheets and I feel so relaxed. Perfect cap to a long week.
5. Any Big Fat Yummy Hand Crème. No sample pack is complete without some of this. Talk about a gateway. There are scents for every taste and it will turn even the driest hands into silky smooth appendages dangling from your arms. Best part — it’s not greasy! Go on, put some on and open every doorknob you see! Plus the smell isn’t overwhelming, but just strong enough to where when you put some on, someone will inevitably say “What’s that smell? It smells delicious.”
Then there was that one time a co-worker said it reeked of onions, and I got super scared that was me. So I kept smelling my hands and…I could smell onions, too! WTF? Oh, wait, guy eating onion sandwich from Subway. NEVER MIND. My hands smell great!
Want your own crack pack? Warning. Get one and you will be an addict, hoarding all the Posh, offering it to others to get them addicted, maybe even becoming a consultant so you can deal to your friends. If you’re willing to take that chance (and really, you SHOULD, because in this hectic stressful world, we all deserve me time) shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get one out to you. *Contents may vary based on what I have, but you’ll get a hand crème, mask, body butter, face cleanser and moisturizer.
- Melissa Sullivan has been a Perfectly Posh pusher since August. She loves her family, her puppies, locking the door for her weekly Posh ritual and overconsuming news. Check out her website at https://msullivan.po.sh or visit her Facebook page at www.facebook.com/perfectlyposhbcs. Feel free to contact her at email@example.com.