Posh’s new Spring/Summer 2017 catalog is the best one yet, IMHO.
- A lavender in shower body lotion called “Good Hydrations”
- A red clay(!!!) face mask named after the Pet Shop Boys’ song “Go West”
- An ultra-hydrating avocado oil mask called “All I’ve Avo Wanted” (Depeche Mode!)
- A grapey-patchouli Queen-inspired Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme called “Yaasss Queen”
- A firming body creme named after Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie”
And those are just the references that jumped out at my 38-year-old brain (I’m sure you young kids could spot some more.)
Here’s a live Facebook video I made where I review some of these products and sing some of these songs (poorly.) Enjoy!
Andrea Lipomi has been a Perfectly Posh Independent Consultant since September 2015. (She’s also a proud Silver Premier and should probably say that more.) She’s a licensed massage therapist, esthetician and nail tech who lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can visit her Posh site at https://poshgoth.po.sh, follow her on Instagram at @feetishspa, and ask her anything at email@example.com.